Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Itsy Bitsy Snowflake

We participated in this fun action song during group time today! Each child got their own snowflake to follow the actions with. If you'd like to do this at home you could make your own snowflake and tape or staple it to a popsicle stick and sing away! The kids really enjoyed this song and picked up on it quickly.

Itsy-Bitsy Snowflake
(sung to the tune of "The Itsy-Bitsy Spider")

The itsy-bitsy snowflake Hold up the puppet.
Fell down from the sky. Move puppet as if it's falling.
It landed on my nose Touch puppet to nose.
And it bounced upon my eye. Place puppet in front of eye.
It slid down to my chin Slide puppet down to chin.
And it landed on my tongue. Place puppet in front of tongue.
Then it melted all away. Hide the puppet behind your back.
My snowflake song is done! Take a bow.

Even if you don't make your own snowflake puppet, you can still sing this song with your child. ENJOY!!

Sorry for the double picture, I haven't figured out how to take pics off.

No comments:

Post a Comment